RE: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-03.txt

Glen Zorn writes...

> Anyway, my preference hasn't changed since I sent my original
> request (attached) to Dan over 2 months ago.

And that preference would be that the draft simply be published as an
Informational RFC, via the AD Sponsorship route.

> Furthermore (& I _really_ hate to say this) the attributes as
> they are have already been implemented by at least 2 vendors
> and deployed.

I presume the attributes have been deployed as VSAs.  This draft requests
that IANA assign standard code space IDs to the attributes. I understand
that changing the deployed code to remove VSA headers and substitute
standard headers is not a lot of work, but it _is_ a code change.  Once you
open up the code for change...  well, change is change.

I suppose this draft could be published as documentation of existing
practice / fielded deployment, as an Informational RFC using the fielded VSA
assignments.