RE: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-03.txt

I will accept taking this path if the WG is OK with it, but I would note
that I will ask anyway the WG to designate an expert reviewer for this
document and would expect people to comment at last call (or before).

Glen, in order to start the AD-sponsoring process you need to find a
shepherd for this document, and he or she will need to submit a PROTO
write-up as per http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/Indiv-Doc-Writeup.html

Thanks and Regards,

Dan