RE: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-03.txt

Glen Zorn writes...

>> I presume the attributes have been deployed as VSAs.
>
> I haven't seen the code so I don't know for sure, but my guess
> is that your presumption would be incorrect.  Since multiple
> vendors are involved, this is not a technically appropriate
> use of VSAs.

So perhaps the implementers used code points in the "Private Use" range (192
- 240)?  Please don't tell me that they poached code points under IANA
control.  :-(  That would be pretty egregious.

In any event, changes to the code would need to be made, no?