RE: [Dime] [AAA-DOCTORS] RADIUS / Diameter compatibilityboilerplate?

Hi Dave,

There isn't too much space left in the <255 ID space and hence that
consideration might not be too relevant in the future.

I would not restrict the possibility to allocate RADIUS attributes (for
example from the extended attribute space) in a Diameter document or todo
Diameter AVP code allocation in a RADIUS document.

The problem is that a more detailed investigation about this subject will
take some time. Do you have that time?

Ciao
Hannes