Re: Virtual interim meeting?

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> We are wondering whether RADEXT WG participants would be interested in
> participating in such a “virtual interim” meeting, and if so, how many
> of you would potentially attend.

  I would attend one, but I don't know what the topic would be.

  The main barrier now to WG progress is document review and editing.
There are a number of documents that need review, and I haven't had time
yet to review them.

  I always dislike meetings where documents are wordsmithed to death,
but this might be useful here.

  i.e. Schedule a meeting where a document is reviewed in detail.  If we
can get 3-4 participants who are *not* co-authors, that should be
sufficient to make WG progress.