RE: Virtual interim meeting?

Alan DeKok wrote:

"  I would attend one, but I don't know what the topic would be.

  The main barrier now to WG progress is document review and editing.
There are a number of documents that need review, and I haven't had time
yet to review them.

  I always dislike meetings where documents are wordsmithed to death,
but this might be useful here.

  i.e. Schedule a meeting where a document is reviewed in detail.  If we
can get 3-4 participants who are *not* co-authors, that should be
sufficient to make WG progress."

Typically an interim meeting will have a narrower focus, so that detailed
review of one or more documents would be a possibility.

The question is what documents it would be useful to review in depth.

The first ones that come to mind are WG work items with the longest "seniority",
such as crypto-agility and extended attributes.  Both have been around a while,
have been through WG last call, but have issues remaining.

Suggestions welcome.