RE: Virtual interim meeting?

Bernard Aboba writes...

> The first ones that come to mind are WG work items with the
> longest "seniority", such as crypto-agility and extended
> attributes.  Both have been around a while, have been through
> WG last call, but have issues remaining.

I think an "IEEE-style" virtual interim meeting, in which we focus on
creating document editing instructions, that is to say hammering out text,
would be a useful and effective "forcing function" to get some of these
items ready for IESG submission.

It addresses the syndrome of not doing much work on drafts except in the two
weeks before an IETF meeting.