RE: Virtual meeting technology

The IPSECME group is using an open source tool from the gaming community,
see  http://www.teamspeak.com/.

I like it when folks join the conference bridge and the server announces
"Player has joined".

It does not provide slide sharing but that's OK. It does not allow folks to
dial in via PSTN either...

Paul has downloaded the server software and installed it on his server.
Maybe you can re-use it.

Ciao
Hannes