RE: Virtual meeting technology

It looks like Teamspeak requires installation of client software, available on Windows, MacOS X and Linux.  How do people feel about that?   In exchange for the client software install requirement, the major advantage of Teamspeak (or SIP-based VOIP, for that matter) is the ability to bypass the PSTN and associated charges.

For example, while Freeconference (http://www.freeconference.com/)  offers free conference bridges, it does require the ability to reach the conference call #, which could be an issue for people attending from outside the U.S.