RE: REMINDER: Call for adoption of RADIUS for IPv6 Access Networks document as a WG work item

"Fine for me" means
- "I don't care. Do whatever you want."
- "I am going to implement it into my AAA server."
- "I am going to add it to my AAA clients."
- "I am planning to deploy it."
- "I will review the document."
- "I will contribute to it."
- "Glen asked me to send a message and here is it."
?

So, what do you mean by "fine for me"?