RE: REMINDER: Call for adoption of RADIUS for IPv6 Access Networks document as a WG work item

Hello

Sorry for confusing you.

I just want to say I have read this document. It is helpful for me
to work on some items such as multiple IPv6 access in the IP edge
which may need some of these attributes. Hence, I personally
support it is moved forward. In addition, I am willing to
contribute it too. :)

B.R.
Yungui

Tschofenig
> Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:11 PM
> To: w52006@huawei.com; rnard_aboba@hotmail.com
> Cc: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
> Subject: RE: REMINDER: Call for adoption of RADIUS for IPv6
> Access Networks document as a WG work item
>
> "Fine for me" means
> - "I don't care. Do whatever you want."
> - "I am going to implement it into my AAA server."
> - "I am going to add it to my AAA clients."
> - "I am planning to deploy it."
> - "I will review the document."
> - "I will contribute to it."
> - "Glen asked me to send a message and here is it."
> ?
>
> So, what do you mean by "fine for me"?

Aboba
> >> Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:24 PM
> >> To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
> >> Subject: REMINDER: Call for adoption of RADIUS for IPv6
Access
> >Networks document as a WG work item
> >>

> >> This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the
document
> >"RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" for adoption as
> a RADEXT
> >WG work item.  This document is being targeted at Proposed
Standard