RE: IPv6

Sure, that's fair. The point I was making is that with the string
definition above, passing an IPv6 prefix (or anything else up to 255
bytes really) did not require any new data-type and in terms of say the
IPv6-prefix. Furthermore rfc2868 provides plenty of precedent for
structured attributes with "String", if one wants, eg Tunnel-Password.

-Woj.