RE: Draft RADEXT Virtual Interim Minutes

David Nelson said:

In clarification, I will review the document for clarity and coherency, but I'm not an expert on what exactly was implemented in terms of the Status-Server feature, so I won't be able to comment on the accuracy with which the draft reflects deployments.

Right.  I will clarify the minutes to that effect.  Ideally we would like some implementers as reviewers to address the accuracy issue.