RE: Proposed Resolution of Issue #318: REJECT

> Glen Zorn writes...
>
> > > I suspect you don't attach much value (or even credence)
> > > to this data-driven model on the server side, but many in
> > > the RADIUS community do.
> >
> > In fact I hold the idea in great esteem; what I disvalue is
> > the idea that data-driven models have to be implementable by
> > below-average high-school kids.
>
> There is no need for you to be so dismissive of, and insulting to, your
> colleagues, who form the rough consensus on this issue.

If you would be kind enough to read my comment, you will see that I said
nothing whatsoever about my colleagues, let alone anything insulting or
dismissive.  The fact is, however,  (as Hannes has also pointed out) that
the processing model assumed in the Design Guidelines draft is simplistic
and limited, if not outright primitive.  If you wish to believe that that
fact makes the promoters of the model simplistic, limited and primitive as
well, that is your choice but I said nothing of the sort.