RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3162 (1923)

Speaking for myself without my chair hat on, I am not sympathetic to this errata.

RFC 3162 uses the type "Address" in a context that makes it fairly clear that it is talking about a new data type for IPv6 addresses, rather than the existing IPv4 address type defined in RFC 2865.

Previous RADIUS RFCs did not "Update: RFC 2865" when introducing new data types, so I don't believe that this was required in RFC 3162 or any other document.

There are other instances in RFC 3162 we have been discussing, where the data type used may not be clear (such as Interface-ID), but this specific instance doesn't seem ambiguous.