Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3162 (1923)

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> Speaking for myself without my chair hat on, I am not sympathetic to
> this errata.

  Neither am I, quite frankly.

  But it gives Glen a choice that is difficult to make:

a) fix RFC 3162 to use the RFC 2865 data types

  or

b) agree that IPv6 data types were defined by him in RADIUS,
   and that the design guidelines document doesn't "invent" that type

  I'm tired of specious and internally inconsistent arguments.  I would
like to make progress without being accused of thinking I'm god, or of
inventing decade-old RADIUS traditions.