Re: Blocks of numbers

Andre Gironda wrote:

Neat! What are people using e164.org for primarily right now? Do you

So far VoIP, but we're adding additional fields and URL types to the system, as well as developing a client utilities to allow profile changes easily and quickly. The idea was you want to walk out the door and redirect all your calls to your mobile with 2 or 3 clicks, what we're doing will allow that...

know the applications that are hitting the infrastructure? Size/type/

At this stage the only application I know capable of supporting multiple enum zones is Asterisk, and apparently the CVS version of SER, but I haven't had time to confirm this...

amount? This information would be really interesting to publish. How

We currently run 9 name servers in 3 countries, these are shared servers, so specific numbers would be hard to tell...

much traffic are you getting?

So far this month we're averaging about 5,000 hits a day to the website... We've only been dealing with PSTN numbers for 2 weeks, so unless we ended up on the front page of every news paper world wide, I didn't expect us to have a million users by now...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!