Re: Regulatory Drivers in all of this

Mark S. Fedor wrote:
Currently, I tend to think of two subgroups within
the Internet Telephony space.  Each group has its
position on the technical, political, business spectrum.
I know this is an oversimplification, but it works
for my feeble mind.

Actually there is a 3rd group, and that's where myself and others fit in... Services... It's in our interest to promote point to point calling as a "feature" to get people off pstn and to replace older proprietary equipment with software such as Asterisk, and SIP/IAX hard phones... No money for me selling equipment but a steady incoming from maintenance contracts...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!