Re: Routing technology survey

John Todd wrote:

I don't think I mentioned "good faith" or any other trust or root-ownership mechanism in my comments, so I'm uncertain how that's relevant to my specific question.

I'm not sure if you're assuming I meant the carriers themselves or the routes they're feeding you... What I was asking is do you re-verify their bills after they send you new blocks of information and do they do likewise or are you accepting the new allocations on good faith...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!