Re: NON-Peering VoIP List

On (25/05/04 14:05), Herman Harless wrote:

> No Google luck.  Is there a VoIP technical discussion list somewhere
> besides this peering specific one that I could float questions to.  We
> are implementing a Cisco BTS, but the 5e guys are beating on the door
> with Imerge.

you could try the cisco-voip list hosted on puck.nether.net:

cisco-centric, but it is the only list i know besides the other
specific voip product related lists...

/joshua
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism