Re: NON-Peering VoIP List

    > > No Google luck.  Is there a VoIP technical discussion list somewhere
    > > besides this peering specific one that I could float questions to.  We
    > > are implementing a Cisco BTS, but the 5e guys are beating on the door
    > > with Imerge.

There's a lot of SIP and SER and Asterisk and phone configuration and
interoperability discussion on the INOC-DBA mailing list:

http://www.pch.net/resources/discussion/

It is vaguely centered around INOC-DBA stuff, but it wanders pretty
broadly.  Take a look at the archive, and you shoudl be able to tell
whether it's what you're looking for.  Open subscription.

                                -Bill