Re: SIP-T and Q.Sig

Which services are you offering your clients on the far side of the SBC?
VoIP Transit? Is the SIP signaling sufficient to provide all the
functionality you want?

I guess that I'm wondering what the drivers are for things like SIP-T and
Q.Sig when used between VoIP domains. If SIP does the trick on its own, are
these other protocols needed?

- Dan