This seems to be new...

http://www.layerone.com/voip_peering.html

No e.164 number resolution, from what I can tell.

" Post Routes and Rates  LayerOne provides subscribers to the VoIP platform
access to a web portal where they can post routes, rates, authorized sales
representatives and general contact information directly to our web site.
VoIP peering participants can take immediate advantage of this competitive
information, selecting least-cost routing and using their own routers to
reroute traffic in a matter of minutes."

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies