Re: Enterprise VoIP Peering Point?

On 8/10/04 10:34 PM, "John Todd" <jtodd@loligo.com> wrote:

> If I'm outside the charter of the list by asking a vendor to describe
> his product, I apologize, but I think it's worth more discussion to
> illuminate the subject area a bit more than has been done in the past.
>
> JT
>
> --

This list is pretty liaise faire, in terms of product discussions. VOIP
interconnect is at a stage where any product announcement is potentially
quite interesting....

Similarly, if vendor technical folks want to post about or discuss their
products (or their product ideas), that's fine - we can all help shape where
this thing is going. Sales people - maybe not :)

Thanks,
--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies