RE: Enterprise VoIP Peering Point?

It's worth noting that a few of the TAs provided for home line
replacement service (Vonage's Motorola TA, Callvantage's D-Link TA and
Voiceglo's MTA) are using an embedded 802.1P COS-capable chipset from
Broadcom.

Some of these devices possess additional router capabilities like port
triggering and port forwarding which the Cisco ATA does not, and serve
to ameliorate home gaming, file sharing and streaming media applications
deleterious to voice.

Still, while these boxes can only help resolve class of service
prioritization issues in the HAN, they can't cure last mile link
congestion for broadband services greedily provisioned over asymmetric
DSL variants, saturated cable television 'shared LAN' environments or
issues with a VOIP operator's network and/or its interconnects.

Tom Leh
Director, Customer Premise Equipment
Voiceglo/TheGlobe.com (OTCBB:TGLO)
Direct: 954-377-7917