Re: SIPphone Peering With UC San Diego

Its a great idea. Below is a snip from our site...
This business is just getting off the ground. Peering provides safety in numbers.

To expand the reach we can offer our subscribers, LiveVoip is continuously reviewing and adding capacity and direct peering connections with key players, ISPs and content providers, as well as being present in key Internet exchange points. This expansion combined with our ongoing dedication to further improve our network and switching performance will continue to drive our peering partnerships in the near future. LiveVoip policy is to peer using SIP with anyone who is technically able to do so regardless of size or length of time in business. For further information on LIVEVOIP's peering policy please contact peering@livevoip.com

CJ Benson
CTO
LiveVoip LLC