Re: SIPphone Peering With UC San Diego

Well, it looks like SIPphone is trying to be an international LD provider
for VoIP users - i.e. Everything is per-minute, no monthly membership fees,
etc.

From that point of view, peering with Universities looks to be a very good
idea, because of the large number of international students.

The approach of using a dedicated T-1 is interesting - who picks up the
costs? Also, why not use the University's Internet or I2 connections?

- Dan

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies