Re: DUNDi

Stastny Richard wrote:

DUNDi is NOT a replacement to (public) ENUM in e164.arpa, it is
orthogonal to ENUM in the same ways as Carrier ENUM,

The other point that could be made is about potential adoption by the wider community, currently enum has been adopted in many devices and software, and many companies already run it internally, I doubt they'd suddenly drop it to adopt asterisk and a protocol that may get more hype then use...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."