Re: DUNDi

On 27.10 11:39, Richard Shockey wrote:

> SP are beginning to realize that giving customers SIP URI's is a good thing
> and we now have a variety of soft phone products that support them.

I opine that  before long the incumbents will realise that they will loose
more rapidly if they block e164.arpa and accelerate the adoption of
URIs. This is already going faster than I expected. The Austrian people
have some clear vision here.

<rant>
We need URI capable SIP cordless (I prefer DECT) phones.
We also need more decent softphones. I use MAC OSX and I am stuck with
Xten which I do not like at all because it tries to "phone home" everytime
I use it.
</rant>

Daniel