Re: Analysis script for my log output

We've got ours set up to fire every 60 seconds and to retry once per
attempt.  There is also a ten second timeout on the probe.  So in the
gifs I just sent, every time the graph exceeds ten seconds, you have a
timeout failure.  I can adjust that to increase the timeout value, but
ten seconds seems a pretty generous timeout.
			regards,
					Ted