CCAMP agenda -- general remarks

Thanks to all of you who have submitted drafts and indicated their
interest in speaking at the CCAMP WG in the upcoming IETF.  Vijay
and I will try really hard to accommodate all those requests that
we feel belong in CCAMP.  We'll send out the agenda as soon as we
can.

Since there are a lot of requests, it seems appropriate to waft in
your direction a friendly reminder (as Vijay and I have ourselves
been reminded by friendly folks on the IESG).  IETF veterans, please
indulge us.

1) Please do not make presentations.  Time slots will be short;
   assume that attendees have read the draft.  If this is a first
   draft, hit the highlights.  If this has been discussed before,
   emphasize the deltas.
2) Keep the talk technical.  Focus on those aspects that are hard
   to get across with the written word.  Draw pictures, wave hands,
   give the big picture.
3) If issues have been raised on the mailing list, address them.  If
   new issues come up, follow up on the mailing list.
4) Leave time for questions/discussion.

For those attending, PLEASE read the drafts.  Yes, there are a
lot of them out there.  However, it will greatly increase your
understanding, appreciation, blah, blah, blah.  Okay, no nagging.
Just read the drafts.  (Lou, no comments please :-))

Kireeti.