RE: Please Clarify Doubts regarding RGT & RNC

Agreed. I just pointed out below that in the GMPLS signaling
functional specification, as it stands, it is not possible to
request bundles of bundles (BTW, that was one of the cases
Zhi had), or bundles of concatenated signals.

> The concatenation information should therefore be part of the
> signal type as proposed in
> draft-lin-ccamp-ipo-common-label-request-01.txt. Bundling is
> needed it is indicated by an RNC>1.

Where is the RNC in draft-lin...? What I don't understand about
the encoding in this draft is how it will allow for the case you
have above?

> The case of virtual
> concatenation and what bundling means needs some further
> discussion. See the emails on "SDH/SONET concatenation signal types".

On which mailing list. CCAMP? (I ask because I had some problems receiving
CCAMP emails recently, and have missed quite a few in the last couple days.)

-Vishal