Re: Please Clarify Doubts regarding RGT & RNC

Vishal,

I understand what is "bundling" group is for. What I was questioning was your
statement that no special handling is required for the bundling. They are
treated the same at the end nodes and at the intermediate nodes. What I was
pointing out was that when they are tagged as "bundling" group, then the
intermediate nodes also have to treat it specially.

Sambu