RE: Last Call on RSVP Label Allocation for Backup Tunnels

There are (used to be?) voice switches in the PSTN which
start dropping calls within 100 ms after loosing a trunk.
This was at least one of the reasons for the 50 ms figure
found in SDH specs. If the trunk is carried on an STM16,
you could loose >32k calls because of a cable cut. Some
operators do not like that.

Leen Mak