RE: Last Call on RSVP Label Allocation for Backup Tunnels

Can I check please Monica/Rolando.....I assume the issue is *not* voice per
se (ie not a function of the application) but perhaps something to do with
*some* signalling protocol?  In which case the ideal would be to make the
signalling protocol more robust....but I suspect this will not be possible.

neil

<snipped to end>