new rev of GMPLS signaling I-Ds

All,
         It looks like the I-D folks are out (and not publishing) for a few
days.  For those interested updated versions of the generalized signaling
docs, they are available at:

http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-03.txt
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-02.txt
http://www.labn.net/docs/draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-02.txt

Per the last IETF, these drafts don't include SONET/SDH specifics.  A new
draft covering the specifics will be published in a few days.

Lou (and co-authors)