Re: Route Pinning Doubt

Manoj,

One application of route pinning I know of being used is following:

* Establishment of TE-LSPs with dynamic path options (ERO calculated on
the headends with cspf)
* Recording the routes from RROs (route pinning)
* Setting explicit TE-LSPs with the recorded EROs.

I don't know of any use of signalled "route pinning" as you are
describing below.

R.