RE: Small issue on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sdh-00.txt

We started out with the simple term "arbitrary concatenation" a while back
to mean arbitrary in size and in timeslots used.  I'm not sure what was
meant when we added the "contiguous" to this.  Was it:
(1)	Treat this as one big signal within a single SONET Line (SDH MS),
with potentially arbitrary timeslots used.
(2)	Treat this as one big signal within a single SONET line (SDH MS),
with the timeslot numbering lying within a single range, i.e.,  X through Y,
with X < Y.

If (1) then we need a list of time slots. If (2) then only the beginning
time slot is needed.  The problem with (2) is that it is a pretty useless
feature, i.e., doesn't prevent the need for re-grooming and seemed like a
mistake from the rather long gestation period for this specification rather
than something truly intended.

Greg B.
	Dr. Greg M. Bernstein, Senior Scientist, Ciena