GMPLS Message Structures

Hi All,

            Can someone tell me the message structure of Label Request and
Label Mapping in GMPLS ?
I am confused about the presence of LightPath Id in O-UNI messages and LSP
Id in GMPLS messages ? Is there one-to-one mapping between these Ids or Is
it like that both lightPath Id and LSP Id will be carried in GMPLS messages
? LSP Id is not present in O-UNI messages. Can one LightPath Id be mapped to
multiple LSP Ids or vice versa ?

Also, for waveband switching, the genralized label has the format
(wavebandId - start label - end label).
When the label request message is received on incoming interface, how to
identify that the waveband label is requested ?
Is it the LSP encoding type or some other parameter in label request message
? If it is the Lambda encoding type then how to identify that whether a
lambda or waveband label is requested ?

Also, it is mentioned that wavebandId (32 bits) is selected by the sender
and reused in all the subsequent messages. What all subsequent
messages is it mentioning to ?

Can wavebandId be present in Label Withdraw/Release messages ?

I am not able to workout the message structures for GMPLS.

I am not sure how these drafts are at last call. Atleast it should mention
the message structures of various messages.

Please help.

Thanks,
manoj.