Re: [T1X1.5] RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Good point.

-- A protocol should provide mechanisms to support company proprietary
extensions. For example, opaque LSA, opaque TLV etc.
-- But proprietary content shouldn't be treated/presented the same as
standardized materials on standard track document.

Thanks,

Yangguang