Re: GMPLS Last Calls

John,

While there currently are no restoration requirements from the
TE (or other) group, what Percy is saying is that shared mesh
restoration WILL be a requirement from those groups.  Since the
current GMPLS drafts don't meet this requirement, they are
unlikely to meet key SP needs.

I don't understand a process that starts the requirements
development after last call for the signaling specifications.

chuck