Re: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Greg,

    I think it is fair to both ask and answer the question -

        'which companies support feature X'

- on these mailing lists.  An answer is certainly relevant, it
need not be in the form of a product announcement and it is
much better than a choice of poking around in the dark at
shadows of 'some vendors' or being one of a few hundred
people to call the oracle.

    For once, I'd like to see a straight forward answer.  How
naive I must be...

--
Eric Gray