RE: [IP-Optical] RE: Proposed text for the concatenation

Debanjan,

Excellent idea! I think this is what I had also proposed a few days ago,
when Eve had first provided a reference to the BT document.
However, I think it would be really helpful (now, and in the future) to
have all the carrier requirements articulated in one place.

That would not only allow us to keep track of the various issues, but
also eliminate redundant ones (so that duplication does not needlessly
crowd the field and our discussions), prioritize the issues, and start
addressing
them one-by-one in a systematic manner, beginning with the most relevant
or most substantive ones.

Thanks,

-Vishal