RE: [IP-Optical] RE: Proposed text for the concatenation

Hi Neil,

Actually, I am not sure which operator design team has been referred to in some
of the latest emails on this list. Maybe I missed something, but I wasn't aware
that there was going to be an operators design team for GMPLS.

My understanding was that there would be a couple design teams in the TE
WG to nail down some requirements documents, but those did not seem
related to the current discussions.

Please elucidate if I missed something.

Thanks,
-Vishal