RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Greg,

I don't have complaints about these features as such. My two concerns are
- we should clearly identify what is standard SDH/SONET and what not
- and we should be confident that we understand these features and their implications so that the signaling support is ok

Juergen