Re: GMPLS Last Calls

> Also, in spite of Randy's comments, people DO want to hear from members of
> companies.

you may be misunderstanding my comment.  it is understood that almost all
of us still are employed, despite the economy.  but the ietf is explicitly,
not accidentally, composed of individuals, not companies.  and, as we have
had unfortunate incidents of attempts at company block pressure for and
against some work, many of us have become quite sensitized to this, and try
to make the issue clear before entering any slippery slope.

please excuse that i am too often overly sensitive to such process issues,
and too often insufficiently patient in explaining.

randy