RE: Proposed Addition to CCAMP Charter

George... in principle we want all protocols to also define a MIB
such that the protocol is manageable. We DO WANT such an item
on the WG charter as a work item though.

So... I think things are REAL EASY.
Once we decide on the final I-Ds that are in CCAMP, then if LMP
is part of it, then it seems logical to also do a MIB. We should
then pass that through IESG/IAB as explained by Scott.

Bert