GMPLS Sonet extensions

Hi,

I used to read almost all stuff regarding GMPLS since a week. I understand
most of the architecture, but I still have a question since the beginning;
as an unified control plane, how do the routing/signaling protocols exchange
informations on a configuration like this:

MPLS Router -----> SONET ADM ------> OXC  -----> WDM ----------- WDM
-------> OXC --------> SONET ADM --------> MPLS Router
(Ingress)

Its a basic point to point configuration, but it will allow me to understand
the basic features of GMPLS. If I want to create an MPLS LSP between the two
MPLS routers, how do the RSVP PATH message is sent to the network? (Assuming
that we have an out-of-band IP control network running LMP)

My guess is that the PATH message will leave the ingress router with a PATH
message with a calculated ERO. It assumes that the network is in respect
with the peer model...everyone have the same routing table and know the
actual network topology. So, my PATH message will follow the CSPF (ERO) and
go to the egress router. Am I right?

Best regards,

Jimmy Gendron