RE: Signal Type doubt in GMPLS

Hi Eric,

     Thanks for the reply. But I have still one thing not clear. When we
request AUG-16, does this mean the whole STM-16 without
transparency ?
Similarly, In case of sonet, if signal type is one of STS-1 SPE, STS
Group-3, STS Group-12, means whole STS-X without transparency. But if the
requested signal type is one of STS-1 STS-3, STS-12 means with transparency
?

Regards,
manoj.