From:   Kireeti Kompella [mailto:kireeti@juniper.net]
Sent:   Monday, June 18, 2001 9:22 PM
To:     ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject:        OLI requirements

Hi All,

A document on Optical Link Interface Requirements has been submitted

Please review the draft and comment (to _this_ list) on the following:
1) Are the requirements stated useful?
2) Are there useful requirements that are missing?
3) Do you think that this document should be a CCAMP WG document?
   a) as it stands today?
   b) only if it changed?
   c) no, no matter what surgery is done on it?
   d) yawn ...

Extra points for terse, technical and temperate comments.

We'd like to judge the sentiment towards this draft in a week or two,
so if you'd like your comments to be acted upon, send them soon.

Thanks,
Kireeti & Vijay.